Friday, August 15, 2008

Red

So today I got my hair dyed red. Most people did not like it. I got a lot of "look at you", "look at your hair" instead of "that's cute" or "I like your hair." Thats fine for me though because I like it. My employee was very concerned that Chad would not like it. More annoying though is my wretched cold that make me sound like a goofy frog. Oh well. We played ourdoor olympics and some people got good pictures. I only had the iphone with me but I am going to try to add those to the post later. Bill was like the Michael Phelps of our olympics. He took the most gold, although it was not a clean sweep I don't think. Frick. I have snot that just starts running out of my nose. No advance warning. Ugh. Gross. Got to go blow my nose. Oh yeah and I think my iphone might have broken. What an odd day. Doesn't even nearly rank as a bad day because I've have so many worse.

No comments: