Sunday, August 2, 2015

You're Fake

Today after going to church and while we were eating lunch Eddie turned to me and said, "You're fake."  I have no idea what he was talking about so I asked him if I was fake and he says, "Yep."  Soooo anyway who knows what he means.  I think of being not true to oneself, a posturer, a poser.  I don't think Eddie knows what any of that means.  He is not even 3 yet.

Today was really great at church it was fast Sunday and I really feel like I got some of the answers to my prayers and guidance on what I should be doing to find the answers to the rest.  It really is all about the read, pray, attend concept.  If we are studying our scriptures, praying regularly, and faithfully attending our meetings the Lord blesses us so much.  There are other things too but I think these are so important.  I really need to attend the temple.  I think I will find answers there.  I also need to take time to ponder the guidance of Henry B Eyring and try to find the hand of God in my life daily.  He was truly guiding me today.

I am teaching the 12&13 year old Sunday School classes.  I love teaching sunday school.  We talked about the importance of journal/record keeping and I realized I am horrible at it but it is a commandment so I am going to try to be better about keeping a record.  I really like this blog because it is so easy to find it.  It can't be packed away and lost in our boxes in storage like the rest of my old journals.  Not that I was ever great about keeping a journal before.


No comments: