Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Update for my long lost friends

Since this blog is to help me and Chad keep with with some of our old friends I shall give an update. Chad graduated from Optometry School 2 and 1/2 years ago and we set up our office almost 2 years ago. The baby making business is not going good so that is on the back burner for awhile since it is quite expensive when you are self-insured. That will be the last we talk of that on the blog. Our life is made up of both of us working 6 days a week and coming home and chillin. We still have the sweetest dog in the world, Shelby. I am in a quest to become a proper redneck since I live in and was raised in Georgia. Much to my sisters' chagrin I Love Nascar (also love the song by Cletus T. Judd). I work on the accent some but it is not coming along. We bought our house almost 2 years ago and love it. Hummm, not sure what else but I will come up with more updates on our lives if I can think of anything interesting/funny.

At our wedding



Our House



Shelby


The office

3 comments:

Astrid said...

Ok, so I swear this post wasn't here earlier when I was "stalking" you! Your house is so freaking nice, I LOVE IT! I wish your wedding picture was bigger of closer up, it looks beautiful but I can't see my Julieta's face! :( Oh, do you want a dog friend for Shelby, our dog is driving me NUTS!!!!!

Jules said...

When the heck did Astrid get a dog? She likes cats.

Astrid said...

We actually have one of each. It's absolutely NUTS!