Monday, May 18, 2009

No stress, no stress, no stress

Well I haven't posted in a while because life is a whirlwind that I let myself get caught up in way too much. I am finally sitting down and realized I actually have time to post because the house is mostly picked up (thanks to those who cancelled our camping trip). I also thought that I was content with the way the rest of the house looks but then I discovered that I am not ok with it but I am just too damn lazy to do anything about it. Looks like I'll be getting up early to clean up.

I also figured out today as I was walking Shelby that I have GOT TO GET A GRIP. I cannot stress out and freak out so much. I just end up making everyone else crazy. Nor can I just ignore everything. I need to do as much as I can do and learn to be happy with that. Now, how can I fit my diet and exercise into my new stress free exsistance? Hummmm. Shall I ponder that over some chocolate? Crap. Where did that idea sneak up from? Ummmm, no chocolate. Maybe some fruit or something.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Your comment about being obsessed with designer purses made me come and check out your blog.
I am now an official 'follower' of bravesgirlee.blogspot.com