Thursday, January 8, 2009

I am a M-O-R-O-N!!!

One of the most stupid things I've done occurred today. Most people know that we have been in Orlando on vacation and visiting with Mickey. Tomorrow we leave for a little 3 night cruise and I was paying some bills today before we leave and getting a couple things ready when I realized.....WE DON'T HAVE OUR PASSPORTS! Aaaahhhhhhhh. Crap, Crap, double crap. So after some tears I tried to figure out what to do. Option one-forget the whole thing and hang out with Mickey more and lose the $400 we spent. Option two-drive all night to GA to get the passports and sleep a couple hours and drive back to FL. Option three-have my dear sweet mother find a way to break into my house and then Fed Ex/UPS the darn things to me. I finally decided I had to try option 3 although I really didn't want to make my mom do it. After 3 hours of intense freaking out the passport are safely on their way to me thanks to my Awesome mom. I owe her big time. Unfortunately, this is not something too out of the ordinary for me, so thus, I am a MORON.

5 comments:

Ben & Diane said...

something I would totally do. We were just in Disney. Loved it!

Emily N said...

SO funny. I hope all turned out well, and that there were no broken windows involved. Bob told me you were going to get him to break in. What, you think he has a delinquent past or something?

Astrid said...

Oh man, you are so lucky! I would totally do the same thing though. I'm such a space tack sometimes, I can't believe it. I usually over compensate now and am over the top paranoid and ask my husband like 500 times if we have everything. I'm so glad you have them on the way!!!!

Jessica said...

So fun to read about what you guys are up to! Miss seeing you all. jessica buer

Kelly said...

Hey Julie...I just found your blog on Emily's....don't know why I never noticed it before! Looks like I have a bit of reading to do to catch up with what has been going on with you guys. Looks like you guys had an amazing trip! I see that you have the link to my blog and I think that we both posted in January last...maybe we can motivate eachother to give our blogs an update! Let's be better at keeping in touch!