Monday, November 17, 2008

Back Home

So yes we are back home now. I am really sad but kindof happy to be home. Once I came back to it I realized how much I missed my own bed and having my own car. I missed my gadgets I had to leave home since Argentina is a bit dangerous. On the way home one night our driver kept running red lights if he had to stop long. I just figured he was in a bit of a hurry but when we were back at our apartment Chad told me he said that he ran the lights because if you stop very long at the lights down in the provinces then you will get robbed/carjacked. Now I am VERY glad he was running the red lights. We had to jump right back into work. It is not extremely fun. No time for unpacking/laundry/cleaning house. It's like we never left almost. Okay I am going to stop going on and on and on.

No comments: