Monday, November 17, 2008

Day 12

Last Day. Too sad for words.

Chad asked if I could do anything, what would I want to do, so I said I would enjoy just walking around the city again. I loved doing this. I kept saying it was like I was in a museum but it was an architecture museum. Wanted to see somemore famous sights. We ate at our favorite place for breakfast. Then we went somewhere (i forgot) before heading to Recoleta to the Hyatt where we were meeting one of Chad's friends to drop off the last of the presents we brought and a CD he made for the son. That Hyatt was incredible. It was in an old palace and I felt like dirt going in there. I felt like serious white trash. People were watching us like hawks. There was a Salvatore Fergammo? store in there. I wanted to go but we ended up meeting Chad's friends outside at the side of the building. The Hyatt was near some of the embassys and the Libertador plaza. All so beautiful. Oh yeah I decided I am joinging whatever awards program gives you points for Hyatt because I am going to stay in that palace one day.

We got lunch next. Chad was dying for a Chicken Milanesa Sandwich so we found a little cafe that looked popular and they made some for us. Pretty good I must say. We ate it in the Libertador plaza.

No comments: