Saturday, September 1, 2012

Diaper debate

I hosted the diaper debate on Facebook and the overwhelming response was pampers swaddlers for newborns and huggies/Costco diapers when they are bigger. I made sure I had my little pampers for as soon as he came home. However, they used huggies little snugglers at the hospital and I got so I liked those. I used my pampers as a chore. Then they were on really good sale at CVS last week and I had a coupon so I tried again. I love the pampers! I don't know if I am doing something wrong but serious leakage with the huggies lately. Only problem? I have like 100 huggies to use and quite a few in larger sizes. Oh well maybe I'll change my mind again. Still haven't tried any other brands but I don't think they have the wetness indicator. Maybe the huggies aren't working cause his legs are so skinny it is leaking there? No I think it's coming up and around.

No comments: