Saturday, September 1, 2012

Fleas and babies

These two things are NOT compatible. So the dogs have been licking and scratching it seems all the time lately (probably because it drives me so crazy). Chad checked Max yesterday and found at least one flea on him. Ewwwwwww. Not cool. Our dogs have never had fleas before. Thank goodness we had a dose of frontline for him. Now I just need to get rid of the 2 flies in the house. Oh yeah and get frontline for Shelby, wash the dogs, get Max groomed, brush both dogs. Ugh it just goes on and on. People told me the dogs would get much less attention once we had a baby and I just couldn't imagine that, but it is true. They drive me crazy now and seem so filthy now I have a little baby I have to keep healthy. Maybe if they get bathed and groomed I'll love them more. . .

No comments: