Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Today we are docked in dubrovnik, Croatia. It is a very nice little beach town that also has a medieval old town with city walls. This morning we walked on top of the walls for over an hour to get all the way around the city. It was a LOT of stairs. Not for the faint of heart (which I am with this baby). I would not advise for pregnant women. The views were outstanding though. I will add a lot of photos to the blog once we get back. Then we ate ouch. It was just ok but it was cheap. I don't think they have very good food here because that one came highly recommended. Since then we have just been chillin at this cafe where we got a chocolate croissant and smoothies. For the price we get free wifi and use of the bathrooms. That has been kind of difficult here in Europe. I need to go a lot and there is not that much access to restrooms and I only get a little sympathy for my condition. But it's all ok and has been so fun. We will probably leave soon and ride a cable car/gondola to the top of the highest mountain in the area. Then I think we are done for the day. I'm trying to let my sunburn heal so I can lay out during our next two days at sea. Hope it goes well :)

No comments: