Tuesday, October 25, 2011

365 days-Day 1 BBQ stuffed potatoes

I hate cooking dinner for the record. Reasons why: I work full time and I don't feel like I have the time, I never recall volunteering to cook every night, and three I feel very unappreciated when I spend a lot of time in the kitchen and no one can even bother to help me clean up. That said I am challenging myself to change it up. I have problem: I only like to make things I know how to make and new recipes exhaust me before I even get started. Enter new Julie. I am going to cook something new every night for the next 365 days. Granted we go out to eat and eat with friends but every meal in my house will be different. After this is done I will have 365ish new dinner ideas and lots of new things I know how to make. I am counting tonight because we have never ate this but tonight was BBQ chicken stuffed potatoes. So they were not a hit but oh well. You win some you lose some. Accompanying the potatoes we has fresh steamed broccoli and broiled asparagus. Yeah I know sounds boring and yucky. I had a LONG crappy day.

No comments: