Friday, October 28, 2011

365 days-Day 4 Bacon & Cheese Quiche and Kickin Collards





Tonight's dinner was the above Quiche and Kickin' Collard Greens. Here are the recipes:



I did it wrong and started the greens first thinking they would take longer and then started the quiche. If you cook these together start the quiche and work on the greens once it is in the oven.

It was also a little more work than I thought it would be. Nothing difficult but it took awhile to get it all together for the quiche.

Chad says this one is a keeper. I really don't like veggies much but the collards suprised me by not sucking and being edible. Would have been even better probably if they hadn't sat in my fridge for over a week before I cooked them. The quiche was delish. If there was anything wrong it was TOO rich and had too much bacon I think. Will definatly try a quiche again since this was my first.

No comments: