Wednesday, November 9, 2011

365 days-Day 14 Fajita Quesadillas



I love, love, love fajita quesadillas. They are delicious and really easy. I have always made them with chicken, but in the spirit of the challenge to myself I made them with shrimp for the first time. All you have to do is cut up about 1/2-1 bell pepper and onion and them make the marinade. I like the Walmart/Great Value Fajita mix the best and never make it ahead like it says. I throw everything in the pan together and cook. If you use chicken let that cook longer and add the veggies after the chicken has cooked 3-5 minutes. Then spread some butter or something on one side of a tortilla, place in fry pan and let it cook. While the tortilla is doing its thing sprinkle cheese all over the tortilla and then put your meat and veggies on one side of the tortilla and fold over. Done. Yummy. I forgot to take a picture but they looked like the above pic.

No comments: