Tuesday, November 1, 2011

365 Days-Day 8 King Ranch Chicken



Tonight we had king ranch chicken, broccoli slaw, salad, and fresh fruit. I forgot to take my pictures but I have the stock photo for the recipe above. Here is a link to the recipe I used.




The broccoli slaw is a fresh veggie mix from publix and you add the mayo and whatnot to turn it into slaw. The salad was a fresh express pear Gorgonzola mix and then we had strawberries and bananas. Overall the dinner was very good. This was the easiest King Ranch chicken recipe I have found anywhere and I think it could have been a lot better if there was more effort on my part. Don't get me wrong I thought it was good and will be happy to eat the leftovers for lunch but next time I might try a little more difficult recipe because I think it will be worth it.


No comments: